Post: Junior Research Fellow, Senior Research Fellow, Research Associate
2. Upper age limit for JRF is 28 years, for SRF is 32 years and for RA is 40 years as on 31st July, 2014. (relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC candidates).
· Duly filled-in application (in format attached below) supported by self attested copies of all relevant documents should reach:
CEPS, GGSIP University, Sector-16C, Dwarka, New Delhi-110078
within 21 days from the date publication of this advertisement in the newspaper. Write “JRF/SRF/RA for CEPS” in bold letters at the top left corner of envelope.
· Date, time and venue of interview/test and list of candidates shortlisted will be displayed at ggsipu.nic.in. No TA/DA will paid for attending the interview.
· Candidates are required to produce all certificates/testimonials in original at the time of interview.
· Those having qualified in UGC/CSIR/NET/GATE examination shall be given preference.
· Candidates working in Govt./Public Sector Undertaking/Autonomous Bodies should apply through proper channel.
· Offer of fellowship does not confer any right for absorption in GGSIP University. However, Research Fellows will be encouraged to register for Ph.D. in the next academic year.